- Like most website operators, HSC Systems Limited collects non-personally-identifying information that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. HSC Systems Limited’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how HSC Systems Limited’s visitors use its website. From time to time, HSC Systems Limited may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- HSC Systems Limited also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on www.hsc.co.ke blog posts. HSC Systems Limited only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to HSC Systems Limited’s websites choose to interact with HSC Systems Limited in ways that require HSC Systems Limited to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that HSC Systems Limited gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who use our contact forms to provide a phone number and email address.
Links To External Sites
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
- HSC Systems Limited may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. HSC Systems Limited may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, HSC Systems Limited does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- To enrich and perfect your online experience, HSC Systems Limited uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.